Sir Ben Kingsley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Ben Kingsley

An unofficial forum on a great actor.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As an Admiral in the 14-18 War...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fruhling

fruhling

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-29

As an Admiral in the 14-18 War... Empty
PostSubject: As an Admiral in the 14-18 War...   As an Admiral in the 14-18 War... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:58 pm

I was reading an article today that announced that Sir Ben is to play the part of an admiral of the 14-18 war in a new drama called "Jutland 1916". The drama is based on Peter Hart's historical novel which charters one of the most famous battles in History, and one of the most important ones of WWI, as Germany and Great Britain fought for control of the North Sea. Even though the Germans retreated, Historians are still debating over which side actually triumphed in the battle.

The scenario will be written by Nick Willing, and the drama will be produced by SBK Pictures.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-08

As an Admiral in the 14-18 War... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As an Admiral in the 14-18 War...   As an Admiral in the 14-18 War... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:23 pm

I think that may be something to look forward too. As far as I can see, there are more dramas about WWII than WWI, so it might be a welcome change.
Back to top Go down

As an Admiral in the 14-18 War...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sir Ben Kingsley :: The Actor & His Work :: General-
Jump to: