Sir Ben Kingsley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Ben Kingsley

An unofficial forum on a great actor.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fruhling

fruhling

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008.   Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Sony Pictures USA has bought the rights to a hard-hitting French film called "Entre les murs", which won the Palme d'or Award at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival. So, now we can expect this film to be shown worldwide. I think that's nice, because the French have been making some very good films recently!
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008.   Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:14 pm

fruhling wrote:
the French have been making some very good films recently!

Yes, you are completely right. Hopefully this will be a good thing for French cinema. cheers
Back to top Go down

Sony Pictures buys the rights to "Entre les murs", winner of the Palme d'or award 2008.
Page 1 of 1