Sir Ben Kingsley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Ben Kingsley

An unofficial forum on a great actor.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What sort of music do you listen to?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fagin
Admin
Admin
Fagin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-03-07

What sort of music do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:26 am

I'm just wondering what sort of music you forumers listen to. Myself, I like a big variety of music, of all genres. At the moment, I'm listening mainly to Oriental Fusion or general Fusion styles. If I had to choose my favourite singers, I would tell you frankly that they are Sarit Hadad (an Israeli star) and Celine Dion, whom I have seen twice in concert, the last time being on 2nd May 2008.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sbkforum
The-Dark-Lady

The-Dark-Lady

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Fagin wrote:
Celine Dion, whom I have seen twice in concert, the last time being on 2nd May 2008.
I see that we both like Celine. Smile I'm her fan for twelve years by now, but I've never seen her live. Luckily, she's arriving to my town to give a concert on the 28th of June. I can't wait. Smile

Apart from Celine, I listen mainly to rock and jazz, especially to Diana Krall, Sarah McLachlan, Heather Nova, Santana and Sting. I must also add that I love and admire Tori Amos, almost fanatically. cat
Back to top Go down
http://photo.net/photos/beatafischer
Fagin
Admin
Admin
Fagin

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:52 pm

The-Dark-Lady wrote:
I'm her fan for twelve years by now, but I've never seen her live. Luckily, she's arriving to my town to give a concert on the 28th of June. I can't wait. Smile

Oh, you will like it. The "Taking Chances" tour is really something. I saw her for the firs time in Paris in 1999, and I thought that was great. Then, in between I actually was invited to see her in Vegas with a friend, but unfortunately the date clashed with an exam I had to resit, so I couldn't go. Sad Sad I thought "never mind, I'll go and see her next tour". I had seen the Las Vegas show on DVD, and when I knew I was going to see her again, I really hoped it would be similar. Obvously, Celine is Celine, and was I disappointed??? NO, NOT AT ALL! You'll have a relly good time! flower
Back to top Go down
The-Dark-Lady

The-Dark-Lady

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:35 am

Fagin wrote:
Oh, you will like it. The "Taking Chances" tour is really something. I saw her for the firs time in Paris in 1999, and I thought that was great. Then, in between I actually was invited to see her in Vegas with a friend, but unfortunately the date clashed with an exam I had to resit, so I couldn't go. Sad Sad I thought "never mind, I'll go and see her next tour". I had seen the Las Vegas show on DVD, and when I knew I was going to see her again, I really hoped it would be similar. Obvously, Celine is Celine, and was I disappointed??? NO, NOT AT ALL! You'll have a relly good time! flower

I always wished I could see her show in Las Vegas, but it was far beyond my finances. pale At least I've got the dvd, but it does not replace the experience of a live concert. I've read many comments of different people, who have seen her during the "Taking Chances" tour and everyone said it is worth going. The concert I'm about to see will take place right after my exams, so it'll be a kind of reward for my hard work (I hope). Razz
Back to top Go down
http://photo.net/photos/beatafischer
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:11 pm

I like Celine too. I also like Katherine Jenkins, Katie Melua and other sort of "easy listening" music.
Back to top Go down
Fagin
Admin
Admin
Fagin

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 pm

The-Dark-Lady wrote:
[. Smile I'm her fan for twelve years by now, but I've never seen her live. Luckily, she's arriving to my town to give a concert on the 28th of June. I can't wait. Smile

Well? Did you go to see Celine? Did you like it? I bet you did!
Back to top Go down
davsow

davsow

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:53 pm

I like lots of different styles. I'm glad to see there are fellow Celine and even Sarit Hadad fans here! What's your favourite Sarit Hadad song and album, Fagin? I also like Bonnie Tyler and Cher.
Back to top Go down
olla86

olla86

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm

I like different genres ( house, rap, trance, folk…) but now I prefer pop-music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sort of music do you listen to?   What sort of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What sort of music do you listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sir Ben Kingsley :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: