Sir Ben Kingsley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Ben Kingsley

An unofficial forum on a great actor.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from a die-hard fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Hello from a die-hard fan Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a die-hard fan   Hello from a die-hard fan I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:18 pm

I was very happy to find this forum as I have been following Sir Ben Kingsley's work for many years. I have all of his films, mainly on DVD (for better picture quality), and to be honest, I have even had to buy a completely new DVD case, because my collection takes up so much room.

I really hope this forum gets more members. It's scandalous for me that there is no other proper discussion board, and even his own site is now down. Sad
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a die-hard fan   Hello from a die-hard fan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Hi Paul,
well it seems we are both kind of film freak Smile
I am on my way to build good as your (hopefully)selection of movies with Sir Ben in my private collection.
What do you mean 'his own site is down'? I realise you wrote this a year ago but....
As far as I know Sir Ben does not have any official website except for SBKPictures....am I right? or I just misunderstood you?
cheers***
Kattia
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a die-hard fan   Hello from a die-hard fan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:27 am

Well, up until around a year ago, Sir Ben did have his own website. It had a biography, filmography, media, etc. Then all at once you could not access it. They had closed it down as they were building a new one, which is now the SBK Pictures website. Compared with the old one, it is more centered on the film company than the actor himself, which is, I think, a shame.
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a die-hard fan   Hello from a die-hard fan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Now I see thank you.
Well I agree with you it is a shame....
Maybe in future the new website will be enlarged with some more information. I visited SBK and indeed it is more about his work.
But 'at least we have 'SBK ,we both realise there are still some artists who do not have any website....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a die-hard fan   Hello from a die-hard fan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from a die-hard fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sir Ben Kingsley :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself here!-
Jump to: