Sir Ben Kingsley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Ben Kingsley

An unofficial forum on a great actor.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slipstream (1989)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fagin
Admin
Admin
Fagin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Slipstream (1989) Empty
PostSubject: Slipstream (1989)   Slipstream (1989) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:32 pm

In the future, natural disasters (Earthquakes, Floods) have ravaged the Earth, leaving the Earth as a world where pockets of communities live within canyons whilst a violent wind known as "The Slipsteam" rules the Earth and the only means of transport are airplanes. Matt Owens is a daredevil adventurer who kidnaps Byron, a fugitive wanted for murder, who is the prisoner of law officer Will Tasker so he can claim the bounty for himself. Travelling across the wind swept landscape, Matt and Byron are pursued by Will and his partner Belitski, Matt finds Byron isn't what he appears to be and learns Byron is android who murdered his creator and they form a friendship as they travel from community to community and encounter pockets of strange societies that lives beyond the slipstream.

(Plot outline from IMDB).

Kingsley's character: Avatar

Slipstream (1989) Slipstream_l200710241549

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added movie poster pic)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sbkforum
Fagin
Admin
Admin
Fagin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Slipstream (1989) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slipstream (1989)   Slipstream (1989) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:22 pm

I did wonder why Sir Ben impersonated Anthony Hopkins at a ceremony last year. I never actually realised he had acted with him. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sbkforum
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Slipstream (1989) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slipstream (1989)   Slipstream (1989) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:59 am

Don't worry, we won't say anthing! bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slipstream (1989) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slipstream (1989)   Slipstream (1989) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slipstream (1989)
Page 1 of 1