View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fagin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Dave (1993)   Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Bill Mitchell is the philandering and distant President of the United States. Dave Kovic is a sweet-natured and caring Temp Agency operator, who by a staggering coincidence looks exactly like the President. As such, when Mitchell wants to escape an official luncheon, the Secret Service hires Dave to stand in for him. Unfortunately, Mitchell suffers a severe stroke whilst having sex with one of his aides, and Dave finds himself stuck in the role indefinitely. The corrupt and manipulative Chief of Staff, Bob Alexander, plans to use Dave to elevate himself to the White House - but unfortunately, he doesn't count on Dave enjoying himself in office, using his luck to make the country a better place, and falling in love with the beautiful First Lady...
(Plot outline from IMDB).

Kingsley's character: Vice-President Nance

The film was nominated for 4 awards including 1 Oscar. In 1994 it won an ASCAP Award at the ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards for Top Box Office Films, as well as an award at the American Comedy Awards

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added movie poster pic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/sbkforum
Thomas

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dave (1993)   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:25 pm

I have no idea what SBK's character is like in this film because to be honest I thought it was so stupid that I have never wtached more than half an hour of it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wolfgangpreiss

Dave (1993)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1