Sir Ben Kingsley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Ben Kingsley

An unofficial forum on a great actor.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey im josh :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hellboy

hellboy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-13

hey im josh :) Empty
PostSubject: hey im josh :)   hey im josh :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:43 am

hey, im Josh. i love movies and acting. i love all the movies Ben Kingsley has been in. my fav would have to be the Alice In Wonderland (tv movie) in which he played Major Caterpillar which happens to be my fav character Smile anywayz, i love making new friends and seeing how other peopz make forums and how they design them.
Back to top Go down
Fagin
Admin
Admin
Fagin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: hey im josh :)   hey im josh :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Hi Josh! Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have a new member. Recently the forum's database has logged a few new registrations, but the people never activate their accounts. I think they join when they don't really want to, or maybe someone else in their family uses their email or something. So, it's nice to see that you seriously joined. How did you find us?

I've not seen the TV movie you mentionned. As I say, I'm a relatively "new" fan of Ben Kingsley's, so really I'm still discovering things. If something is on at the cinema or on tv then I'll watch it or record it, or if I see it to buy, I'll buy it, often before I know what I really think. Kind of obsessed aren't I... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sbkforum
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: hey im josh :)   hey im josh :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Hello Josh! Hope you'll like it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey im josh :)   hey im josh :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey im josh :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sir Ben Kingsley :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself here!-
Jump to: